Part of the Natural Hardwood collection
This classic, solid oak flooring are pre-finished in either UV lacquer or a provisional coat of UV oil which is air dried for a natural and authentic look.
With a 18mm depth of solid rustic oak, the planks are micro-bevelled on 4 sides and supplied in random lengths.
The T&G system can be entirely glued or installed using a secret nailed system to fix to the subfloor.
Natural Solutions Virginia 150 solid wood flooring features a 20 year residential warranty and is not recommended to be installed with an underfloor heating system.
For narrow 125mm planks, please refer to Virginia 125 solid wood flooring.
- Solid Wood Floor
- Wood Grade CD
- Micro V-Groove Bevel Edges
- These ranges feature a v-groove micro-bevel for an authentic and stylish looking fit.
- Full Stick Down Adhered Installation
- Option for fully adhered installation for this product.
- Tongue and Groove Installation
- This product uses tongue & groove system for joining planks.
- UV Oiled
- Pre-finished with a UV oil coating to preserve the look and feel.
- Matt Protective Coating
- Pre-finished with a UV matt coating to preserve the look and feel.
- Secret Nailed System
- Suitable for secret nailing to an appropriate sub-floor.
Great ideas for your room.
Check out our gallery of roomsets to spark your imagination.
Finishing products to maintenance packs, everything you need to make your floor look great.
Explore our range of underlays designed to perfectly complement each type of flooring.
How, what, where and why.
Hints and tips to help you perfect the installation of your flooring.
Each range comes with its own manufacturing warranty.
Find out more, or register your product online for stress free living.
Who sells what and where.
Our retailer locater shows you your nearest retailer and which types of flooring products they sell.