Part of the Natural Hardwood collection
Natural Solutions Solid Oak Block is a versatile option that allows for designs and geometric patterns to be created in your home.
Blocks can be laid in a variety of ways and are glued directly to the sub-floor. Once laid they are sanded, then stained, lacquered or varnished to provide years of enjoyment.
With its traditional design and depth of colour and character, solid oak block is a strong design choice for your home, allowing for designs such a herringbone, basket weave and ship’s deck to be laid.
- Solid Wood Floor
- Wood Grade CD
- Available in Herringbone
- Available in smaller planks allowing custom designs to be created using herringbone patterns.
- Full Stick Down Adhered Installation
- Option for fully adhered installation for this product.
- Tongue and Groove Installation
- This product uses tongue & groove system for joining planks.
- Secret Nailed System
- Suitable for secret nailing to an appropriate sub-floor.
Great ideas for your room.
Check out our gallery of roomsets to spark your imagination.
Finishing products to maintenance packs, everything you need to make your floor look great.
Explore our range of underlays designed to perfectly complement each type of flooring.
How, what, where and why.
Hints and tips to help you perfect the installation of your flooring.
Each range comes with its own manufacturing warranty.
Find out more, or register your product online for stress free living.
Who sells what and where.
Our retailer locater shows you your nearest retailer and which types of flooring products they sell.