Part of the Natural Hardwood collection
These beautifully crafted, high quality engineered wood planks have a 4mm hardwood top layer and planks come in random lengths.
Designed to have the authentic look and characteristics of solid wood, Next Step 125 is available in 125mm wide planks, for a wider plank please refer to Next Step 189.
The T&G system allows for simple glued installation as a floating floor or using a secret nailed system to fix to the subfloor.
All planks come with a factory finish - so there’s no mess or sanding required.
Planks are micro-bevelled on 4 sides and are pre-finished in either brushed UV oil or UV lacquer.
Natural Solutions Next Step 125 engineered wood flooring features a 20 year residential warranty and can be installed with an underfloor heating system.
- Wood Grade ABCD
- 4mm Hardwood Wear Layer
- Use With Underfloor Heating
- Ideal for use with underfloor heating – perfect for when getting out of bed on those cold mornings.
- Micro V-Groove Bevel Edges
- These ranges feature a v-groove micro-bevel for an authentic and stylish looking fit.
- Tongue and Groove Glued Installation
- Tongue & groove join that can be glued for a floating floor installation.
- Tongue and Groove Installation
- This product uses tongue & groove system for joining planks.
- UV Protective Coating
- Pre-finished with a UV protective coating to preserve the look and feel.
- UV Oiled
- Pre-finished with a UV oil coating to preserve the look and feel.
- Matt Protective Coating
- Pre-finished with a UV matt coating to preserve the look and feel.
- Secret Nailed System
- Suitable for secret nailing to an appropriate sub-floor.
Great ideas for your room.
Check out our gallery of roomsets to spark your imagination.
Finishing products to maintenance packs, everything you need to make your floor look great.
Explore our range of underlays designed to perfectly complement each type of flooring.
How, what, where and why.
Hints and tips to help you perfect the installation of your flooring.
Each range comes with its own manufacturing warranty.
Find out more, or register your product online for stress free living.
Who sells what and where.
Our retailer locater shows you your nearest retailer and which types of flooring products they sell.