Part of the Natural Hardwood collection
An alternative to Emerald 148 with deeper 189mm width planks, this engineered wood range features a 3mm hardwood top layer and comes in full length planks plus 2 split planks per pack.
The click fit system allows for simple installation as a floating floor or using a secret nailed system to fix to the subfloor.
All planks come with a factory finish - so there’s no mess or sanding required.
Planks are micro-bevelled on 4 sides and are pre-finished in either UV oil or UV lacquer.
Natural Solutions Emerald 189 engineered wood flooring also features a 15 year residential warranty and can be installed for use with an underfloor heating system.
Emerald 189 is also available in a T&G version.
- Wood Grade ABCD
- Use With Underfloor Heating
- Ideal for use with underfloor heating – perfect for when getting out of bed on those cold mornings.
- Micro V-Groove Bevel Edges
- These ranges feature a v-groove micro-bevel for an authentic and stylish looking fit.
- Click Fit System
- This product uses the standard click lock system for joining planks.
- 3mm Hardwood Wear Layer
- UV Oiled
- Pre-finished with a UV oil coating to preserve the look and feel.
- Secret Nailed System
- Suitable for secret nailing to an appropriate sub-floor.
Great ideas for your room.
Check out our gallery of roomsets to spark your imagination.
Finishing products to maintenance packs, everything you need to make your floor look great.
Explore our range of underlays designed to perfectly complement each type of flooring.
How, what, where and why.
Hints and tips to help you perfect the installation of your flooring.
Each range comes with its own manufacturing warranty.
Find out more, or register your product online for stress free living.
Who sells what and where.
Our retailer locater shows you your nearest retailer and which types of flooring products they sell.