Part of the Natural Hardwood collection
A narrower alternative to Emerald 189, this engineered wood range features a 3mm hardwood top layer and comes in full length planks plus 2 split planks per pack.
The T&G system allows for simple glued installation as a floating floor or using a secret nailed system to fix to the subfloor.
All planks come with a factory finish - so there’s no mess or sanding required.
Planks are micro-bevelled on 4 sides and are pre-finished in either UV oil or UV lacquer.
Natural Solutions Emerald 148 engineered wood flooring also features a 15 year residential warranty and can be installed for use with an underfloor heating system.
- Wood Grade ABCD
- Use With Underfloor Heating
- Ideal for use with underfloor heating – perfect for when getting out of bed on those cold mornings.
- Micro V-Groove Bevel Edges
- These ranges feature a v-groove micro-bevel for an authentic and stylish looking fit.
- Tongue and Groove Glued Installation
- Tongue & groove join that can be glued for a floating floor installation.
- Tongue and Groove Installation
- This product uses tongue & groove system for joining planks.
- 3mm Hardwood Wear Layer
- UV Protective Coating
- Pre-finished with a UV protective coating to preserve the look and feel.
- UV Oiled
- Pre-finished with a UV oil coating to preserve the look and feel.
- Secret Nailed System
- Suitable for secret nailing to an appropriate sub-floor.
Great ideas for your room.
Check out our gallery of roomsets to spark your imagination.
Finishing products to maintenance packs, everything you need to make your floor look great.
Explore our range of underlays designed to perfectly complement each type of flooring.
How, what, where and why.
Hints and tips to help you perfect the installation of your flooring.
Each range comes with its own manufacturing warranty.
Find out more, or register your product online for stress free living.
Who sells what and where.
Our retailer locater shows you your nearest retailer and which types of flooring products they sell.