Part of the Luxury Vinyl Tile collection
This refined collection of wood designs is ‘Embossed in register’ for an authentic, natural feel – with grooves that follow the lines of the wood.
Suitable for all rooms in the home this collection of 13 stunning designs feature a superior 0.55mm thick wear layer and is available in professionally installed Dryback. With a 4-edge bevel, Aurora planks tiles are also moisture resistant, hygienic and easy to keep clean.
The Super Guard PU layer offers maximum protection, with an excellent wear layer that ensures your floor stays stain resistant, scuff proof and therefore resilient to spots or marks.
- Expansion Resistant
- LVT ranges are manufactured with fibreglass layers ensuring they will remain expansion resistant.
- Improved Sound Insulation
- Absorbs sound thanks to a sound-proof base, offering better acoustics around your home.
- Moisture Resistant
- An easy clean, moisture-proof wear layer making this flooring suitable for any room – even bathrooms and kitchens.
- Embossed in Register
- Features register embossing where the texture aligns perfectly with the grain of the design.
- V-Groove Bevel Edges
- These ranges feature a v-groove bevel for a stylish and authentic looking fit.
- Easy to Clean
- This flooring is hygienic and will not harbour dust mites and other allergens.
- Superior wear layer
- Features a extra tough, superior 0.55mm wear layer.
- Scuff-proof Coating
- Features a scuff and stain resistant SuperGuard PU layer for maximum protection with minimum maintenance.
- Use With Underfloor Heating
- Ideal for use with underfloor heating – perfect for when getting out of bed on those cold mornings.
- Warm Underfoot
- Excellent heat insulation means that this flooring feels warm to the touch.
- Resistant To Stains
- No matter how careful you are, accidents will always happen. Rest assured with stain resistance as standard.
- Full Stick Down Adhered Installation
- Option for fully adhered installation for this product.
Great ideas for your room.
Check out our gallery of roomsets to spark your imagination.
Finishing products to maintenance packs, everything you need to make your floor look great.
Explore our range of underlays designed to perfectly complement each type of flooring.
How, what, where and why.
Hints and tips to help you perfect the installation of your flooring.
Each range comes with its own manufacturing warranty.
Find out more, or register your product online for stress free living.
Who sells what and where.
Our retailer locater shows you your nearest retailer and which types of flooring products they sell.